Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Calls in progress

In Cisco Call Manager Serviceability, I can monitor “calls in progress” under “Call Process” “ Call Activity” which appears to show current number of calls in progress at a given time.

I am attempting to locate a way in which this information can be archived and reported on. In other words, I would like to see our peak usage for our PRI to insure we have enough channels to accommodate our call volume. In other words, can I get a report on any calls in progress during our peak hours. Please let me know how I can get this information. We have Cisco Callmanager v 4.1(3)sr3c.

3 REPLIES

Re: Calls in progress

Hi John,

It can be done using ascript do the following:

1.telnet the voice gateway

2.sh voic call st

3.send this information to an MRTG

wish this be helpfull

Sorry for my ignorance, but what are you referring to MRTG? Thanks for the prompt reply and await your response.

You can try Cacti (www.cacti.net). The thing you need to find out correct OID for you port. For example on my AS5350 the output of "sh isdn status" command (the thing I'm interested is "Layer 3 calls") is in OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.9.1.3.X.Y(X-slot,Y-port). Use Cisco MIB locator http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/MIBS/servlet/index

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content