cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls to H323 Gateway from Subscriber doesnt work !!

gibingeorge
Level 1
Level 1

The calls doesnt go through the H323 Voice Gateway when the IP Phones are registered to Subscriber but works perfectly when the IP Phones are registered to the Publisher and insipte of the replication state being 2-good, I dont know why calls doesnt go through when registered to Subscriber.

Regards,

Gibin George

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the Route List and GW pointing to the H.323 configuration include Device Pool/CUCM Group that lists both Servers?

Chris

The Device Pool created is the Default one and the Servers are there in the CUCM Group as well giving the Subscriber the priority but when the Phones are registered to the Subscriber an engaged tone comes when tried to dial outside but when I make the subscriber link down, the phones connect to the Publisher and I am able to make calls through the H323 Gateway.

Regards,

Gibin George

couple of things to check:

# h323 gateway config should have all the server in the call manager group

#  once you configred this, check if the call is reaching to the gateway from the debug command

-- debug voip ccapi inout

in this you can verify what incoming and outgoing dial-peer is matching.

once you check the debug, you find the culprit!!

thanks,

Vipul Jindal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: