Replies

Can anyone help me download SCCP69xx.9-2-2-6-ES1 for CUCM 7.1.5

Can anyone help me download SCCP69xx.9-2-2-6-ES1 for CUCM 7.1.5

7 Replies 7

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Any specific reason u want to download this version when higher versions are available?

What is the exact model of IP phone?

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

We have a client with the CUCM 7.1.5 located in Japan anda branch office in India. Cisco 6941 phones are used at branch office and they are not able to upgrade from default firmware version SCCP69xx.9-1-1-0.zz to SCCP69xx.9-2-2-6-ES1 which is set in Device Defaults for 6941 type of phones in the CUCM.

This firmware was recommended by the TAC and somehow we misplaced it.

Regards,

Kunal

Hi Kunal,

this image is not available.It seems that Cisco TAC published this image for you.

the image available on cisco site is cmterm-69xx-sccp.9-2-2-6.cop.sgn which is not going to help or use the latest firmware.If u still intend to use this image , u need to re-open the case.

regds,

aman

Thanks Aman for the update. This is what I thought too. Seems like contacting the TAC is the only option

Regards

Kunal

Hi Kunal,

Just a query I had in my mind.Can u ask the TAC what does ES stands for in firmware naming convention like we have got GD[General Deployments], MR[maintenace release] in cisco IOS  and update?

regds,

aman

ES indicates the build is an Engineering Special. Among other things, this means the code has not been fully tested nor will it ever be posted publically. It is in interm release with patches believed to address specific defects and is given to customers as-needed. Eventually a fully tested build will be published to CCO that also includes the patches.

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for providing info[+5]

regds,

aman