cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can AQM record non-callcenter calls? ie personal calls on agents phone

JD Jones
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know if AQM can record a call from an agents phone if they are not answering a queue? Suppose that an Agent is told to call a customer back - if they did it on the agent extension, would AQM record it? I know that it will see the packets I'm just not sure it would save them and allow you to retrieve the recording.

My issue is that I have a customer that wants to use a CRM app to do the dialing for outbound campaigns rather than the UCCX platform. Long story but they have legitimate reasons. So I'm afraid that these outgoing campaigns would not get recorded and that's probably 95% of their call center activities.

All help is appreciated!

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

AQM does this automatically.

Any call to or from the agent starts recording right away, regardless of source/destination or login status of CAD. CAD doesn't even need to be running - there's a seperate install of AQM recording components that runs in the background as a system service.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: