Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Can CUCM provide number to CSS/partition information (name resolution)

Hi!

I'm implementing a "number to name" resolution service for inbound PSTN calls.

Because we use a different address book for each group of phones in each CSS/partition, I need to know which address book to use for the resolution of the caller number to name based on the number being called (translation occurs at CUBE using number2name-http.tcl v0.3 by Enrico Pasqualotto).

Because CUCM has all this information and does this already, I'm wondering if there is a way to get this information out of it somehow...?

Thanks for your help!

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: Can CUCM provide number to CSS/partition information (name r

Some clarification is due here.

The script number2name is my intelectual property, and can only be used for a fee.

Enrico is my business partner, he mainly develops server-based XML applications.

We will release shortly a solution that will allow name resolution for CM systems, from both global and personal address books.

Re: Can CUCM provide number to CSS/partition information (name r

Hi Paolo!

Thanks for the clarification! Is there a fair usage policy for the evaluation purposes of the script, which I'm doing atm? Lets use email for further discussion on this topic.

To get back to the topic - my original question still remains... can I get this information from CUCM?

Can CUCM provide number to CSS/partition information (name resol

Dear Blaz,

I am trying to download the number2name-http.tcl by Enrico Pasqualotto from www.ciscoxmlservices.com but the script is not available. I would appreciate it if you can send me the script.

Views
Helpful
Replies