cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can CUE one mail box services two extensions?

lwai
Level 1
Level 1

CUE 2.3.2, CME 4.0. User wants external user dial the pilot ext. 222 and menber 210, 211 and 212 to answers the call, if nobody answer the call, the voice mail for ext222 get the message.

I define a hunt list to service this, the call can drops to the VM of 222, but No indication.

I put the ext.222 on one of the phone as secondary line, and forward all the calls to a virtual hunt list and the list sends it to the same menbers.it can indicate the VM via icon. no flash indication.Together. if the primary line of the phone use call forward feature, the secondary line (Ext222) will lose the call forward all setting.

Is the only way to complete this task with a spare phone for the ext222??

If one of the voice mail can services two extension, it will be great for me.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Michael.

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

It is possible to have up to 2 numbers in the the same CUE user profile by configuring the first number as the CUE user Primary Extension and the other number as the "Primary E.164 number'.

This will only allow 2 numbers to share the same mailbox. If you wish to have multiple

number share a mailbox, you may need to create a general delivery mailbox and call forward all the particular extensions to this single GDM. I have other idea but let me know if this solves your problem.

Hi Gogasca,

Thanks for your information! Can you mention more details in setup the "primary E.164"?

Thanks in advance!