cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I display the 2nd caller name in the two same DN?

cjrchoi11
Level 1
Level 1

I have two lines with same DN as follows,

line1=1000,P_internal, cfb=1000/css_2ndline

line2=1000,P_2ndline

In the case 1st line busy, Can I display the caller name for the 2nd call. currently, ringing the 2nd line in the case 1st busy.

Advise please,

5 Replies 5

John,

In CCM 4.x and above you now have an option on the line for displaying the Forward Call Information display. By default Caller Name and Dialed Number are checked so are displayed. The display will say Forwarded then the Caller Name and Dialed Number.

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

Thanks your quick reply.

Sorry I didn't fully stated in the original post. I configured "busy trigger=1" in the 1st line so the 2nd call automatically forwarding to 2nd line. in the case 1st line busy, the 2nd call forward to 2nd line but not display the 2nd caller information in the LCD. Any way to display the 2nd caller information in the LCD?

Thanks in advance,

What version of CCM are you running?

What exactly do you want to display in Line 2's screen (Caller Number, Caller Name, Original Called Name, Original Called Number, Forwarding Phone number)? Let me know these then I can tell you what to enable.

Thanks

Fred

I have two cases,

Case1. single line and 'busy trigger=2'. in this case, the 2nd call displays the calling information in the LCD since both calls handled by sigle line

Case2. Two lines with same extension (take a look my origical posting). the 1st call's calling information display in the LCD okay but the 2nd call forwarding to the 2nd line since 1st line's 'busy trigger=1'. in this case the 2nd call is ringing in the 2nd line but not display the calling information in the LCD. my question is how can display the 2nd call in the LCD in the case 1st line busy.

-ccm4.1.3. IP phone 7960

-want to display the 2nd call's calling number and calling name in the case 1st line busy(consider I have two lines with same extension and the 1st line's busy trigger=1).

Thanks,

resolved by enable the "Auto line select" on the IP phone device.

Thanks,