cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can no longer dial via the SIP trunk by pressing 9 first

andy_4578
Level 1
Level 1

Our customer used to have a choice where they could dial outbound via the ISDN 30 (E1) if they dialled the number without pressing a 9 first and if they pressed 9 first the call would go out via the SIP trunk.

For some reason this has stopped working if you press 9 and dial the number the call doesnt seem to go anywhere.

The config is attached and the SIP dial-peer is 1 if anyone can see any issues. that would be much appreciated.                

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Your provider is rejecting your call..Says IP not authorised. You may need to check with them why they are rejecting your call...

Aug 29 14:59:50.593: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg:

Received:

SIP/2.0 403 IP not authorised

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Andy

Can you send a "debug ccsip messages"

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi, Thanks for comming back so quick.

I've attached a debug ccsip messages log there is a bit off ISDN activity in there as well

Im not on-site but i have a Soft phone connected to the system from my laptop.

I made a test call to my mobile without dialing 9 which went via the ISDN line and was succesful

I then made a test call dialing 9 first to my mobile and got the BT woman saying number not recognised

my mobile number ends in 434024

Your provider is rejecting your call..Says IP not authorised. You may need to check with them why they are rejecting your call...

Aug 29 14:59:50.593: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg:

Received:

SIP/2.0 403 IP not authorised

That was a quick fix, it does appear they authenticate our SIP-Trunks via IP and have the wrong public address listed on there system

Glad I could help. Thanks for the ratings and dont forget to keep coming back to the forum if you need any help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: