Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Can not call from PSTN, mobile...to added ATA, IP Phone...to CCM 4.1(3)sr3c

I am using CCM ver 4.1(3)sr3c and geting big problem as follows:

- After adding new devices to CCM: ATA 186, IP Phone... with specific DNs. I can call from these devices outside to PSTN, mobile...but can not call inside from PSTN, mobile to the DN assigned to these device and got "unassigned number". I can not call inside unless reboot the CCM server. This make me uncomfortable when adding new devices.

- My system diagram:

PSTN, mobile--AS5300,5400GW--gk--CCM--ATA,IPPhone...

pls help me!!!

thanks in advance

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Can not call from PSTN, mobile...to added ATA, IP Phone...to

Thanks much for your support

That means each time I add a new IP Telephone to the CCM I must reboot the CCM server or just restart the CCM service (equivalent to re-run CCM.exe) in order to make the device registed with CCM. If true, it is very inconvenient for me cos I frequently add new devices.

Regards,

Nguyen, You dont need to reboot the CCM if you add new telephones...or extensions.

But I am facing with the problem. After adding a device to the CCM 4.1(3)sr3c to one of my Subcriber CCMs (I have 3 CCMs in cluster, 01 Publisher and 02 Subcriber CCMs) and after assign a DN for this device. I CAN call from the device out side (PSTN, mobile network...). However I CAN NOT call to this device, to this DN and get "Unassigned number" annuoncement.I have the same problem to send the call to new added devices from other internal devices. I think the problem is that the CCM CAN NOT update the DN to Database. I CAN NOT call inside to the added device until I reboot the CCM. This is abnormal. Right? So pls support me this problem.

Thanks,

Views
Helpful
Replies