cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't figure out how to dial 0 for an Operator

epoteet55
Level 1
Level 1

Seriously this should be WAY easier than it is turning out to be. I would like for users to be able to dial 0 and have it send the call to an internal extension. I have tried ALL kinds of things, including new route patterns, a forwarded DN. I even tried creating a new gateway to forward to. I am sure I am just making this way harder than it should be. Please help :-)

-Evan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

Try creating a translation pattern that in turn translates to the DN of your operator.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

Try creating a translation pattern that in turn translates to the DN of your operator.

Hope this helps!

Gahhh I tried something like that and messed up my syntax in the translation pattern.

Thanks guys!!!

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

As already stated you only need to create a Translation Pattern (TP), on the CCMAdmin webpage go to Route Plan --> Translation Pattern

On the Translation Pattern field just type 0 and on the Called Party Transform mask field put the extension that will be ringing. Don't forget to assign a partition to the RP that the calling party number can reach and finally a CSS to the RP that can reach the partition of the operator's extension.

HTH

//Jorge