cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can users change their Remote Destination ring schedules via ccmuser user web page??

chancalvin
Level 1
Level 1

For shift employees that change shifts from week to week, or for users going on vacation, can an end user login to ccmuser and adjust the schedule on their own? Can the user toggle Single Number Reach on and off too?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi.

Are you able to see "Alternate Numbers" section on main user page?

If yes, click on edit in "Actions" section and there you'll define ring times and SNR active period.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Yes they can, there is an enterprise parameter in UCM that needs to be enabled so users can see this option.

Please rate useful posts.

Hi.

The enterprise parameter is "show mobility features option" and it's enabled by default 

Regards

Carlo

Hello George and Carlo,

So if this feature is enabled by default, i am still not seeing the section where you can change the ring schedule. Which tab should this be under in the UWP?

For now, all i can think of doing for these SNR users is to instruct them to cfwdall their calls to voicemail if they dont want their cell to ring when on vacation.

Still doesnt solve problem of users that have different working hours from week to week.

I think if you look at the enterprise parameter in CUCM as mentioned above, it should tell you if its enabled or disabled. As far as i can recall, this parameter is off by default.

Please rate useful posts.

Hi George.

As you can see from attached screenshot, default ent param is true

HTH

Cheers

Carlo

Hi.

Are you able to see "Alternate Numbers" section on main user page?

If yes, click on edit in "Actions" section and there you'll define ring times and SNR active period.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: