Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you add a CTI RP as a member of a line group in CCM6.1

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Guys,

There has been some post here which suggests that in CCM6.X you can add a CTI Rout point as a member of a line group.

I tested this today and I dont think it is possible...

I get this error..

Add failed. [116] CTI Ports and CTI Route Points may not be associated with DNs that are in Line Groups

Has anyone done this?

Please rate all useful posts
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dej,

Holidays are almost over here, but they have been awesome! This capability (adding a CTI RP to a Line Group) is not currently available in any CCM Version. Not sure what reference you may have seen here, but your results are working as designed :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i'm just replying at the other post, no, it's not possible to add virtual devices to line groups. this applies to any version. you need to add actual devices whether they're physical or IPCs.

edit: Rob, you just beat my typing skills this once =) have a nice rest of the weekend

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dej,

Holidays are almost over here, but they have been awesome! This capability (adding a CTI RP to a Line Group) is not currently available in any CCM Version. Not sure what reference you may have seen here, but your results are working as designed :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

Rob,

Glad to know you enjoyed your holidays!

I put in this post beacuse I have been reading posts here about putting CTI RP in line groups and I just wanted to clearify things.

Thanks.

Javalenc, thanks also.

Please rate all useful posts

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i'm just replying at the other post, no, it's not possible to add virtual devices to line groups. this applies to any version. you need to add actual devices whether they're physical or IPCs.

edit: Rob, you just beat my typing skills this once =) have a nice rest of the weekend

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hey Deji,

Thanks Buddy! You are really rockin here!

Jaime...for once flunking Typing 10 didn't come back to haunt me ;-)

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: