Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you tell if a DN does not have an external phone number mask

rcrumm_2
Level 2
Level 2

HI,

Is there anyway to run a report or look at which DN's do not have an external mask configured?

Thanks,

Randall

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can create a phone file format that has the external phone number mask, DN, MAC, etc whatever details you need to find the phone and use it with the phone-> export phones -> specific details.

This will give a list of all phones with the data you selected in the format, just look for the ones with that field empty.

If what you want is really just a list of which ones have the field empty then SQL is what you need, the field is e164mask and is in the devicenumplanmap table.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

No such a report, but you may run SQL query from CLI to get it.

Sorry I don't have the exact SQL statement.  But I believe it's in 'numplan' table.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hi,

We are on 7.0.2

You can create a phone file format that has the external phone number mask, DN, MAC, etc whatever details you need to find the phone and use it with the phone-> export phones -> specific details.

This will give a list of all phones with the data you selected in the format, just look for the ones with that field empty.

If what you want is really just a list of which ones have the field empty then SQL is what you need, the field is e164mask and is in the devicenumplanmap table.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I think both ways may help.

Can you be more specific on how to do each?

Thaanks,

randall

I created a file format and I got what i need.

Thanks you very much.

You are the man!!!