Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Can you tell me a great document for describing how to set up a 3845 Router for phone setup?

Hello my friends. I am trying to fix my customer's router configuration for their telephone system. It has analog phones, fax machines. It has 3 routers, each having a VIC-4FXS/DID and does connect to a PBX for access to to the outside. The phones can talk to each other on their own router, but the router-to-router phones using VOIP do not ring each other. I have never configured a router for phones before. Please tell me a great document or set of docs I can read and reference to help me help my customer.

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES

Re: Can you tell me a great document for describing how to set u

Adrian,

I hope you saw that I rated you with the highest possible rating. If I did not do that properly, let me know. I sincerely thank you for the help. It was invaluable. I wish you the best of luck.

Drew

Re: Can you tell me a great document for describing how to set u

Hey Drew,

Yeap, I really appreciate a lot and I'm very happy to be of some help around here

Good luck my friend!.

- Adrian.

Views
Helpful
Replies