Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot Make Conference Call

Abbas Ravat
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Friends

I Made new Implementation of IPT with CUCM 8.0 (Pub and 1 Sub) and H323 Gateway. Calls are working fine, But When I make Conference call Internally It fails. Suppose from Phone A I called Phone B, Phone B Answer Call. From Phone A I press Conference Button and Dial Phone C, phone C Answer the call, Now from Phone A I press Conference Button Again to have Conference it fails either all call dorp or it revert back to resume Call to Phone B.

Please advice

Thanks

Abbas

4 Replies 4

Karthik SP
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Abbas,

I faced a similar kind of issue with my CUCM 8.5. Call Manager service restart fixed the issue.

Thanks,

Karthik

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Abbas,

What are you using as a conference bridge? Are you using HW bridge or software (CUCM server)? If HW please post config.

Is your conference bridge registered?

Is it assigned to proper MRG

Is the MRGL with this MRG assigned to proper Device Pool?

What regions are used for the call?

Chris

Hello Chris

I have Software Conference Bridge and also Hardware Conference bridge configured and registered in CUCM. config is below, Conference Bridge is assigned to proper MRG and MRG is assign to Proper MRGL which is assigned to proper Device pool. we have tested conference in one region and codec is g711, this is new IPT installation.

oice-port 0/0/0:15

!

!

!

sccp local BVI1

sccp ccm 10.188.248.6 identifier 1 priority 1 version 7.0

sccp ccm 10.188.248.5 identifier 2 priority 2 version 7.0

sccp

!

sccp ccm group 1

associate ccm 1 priority 1

associate ccm 2 priority 2

associate profile 1 register WTA-HQ-VG1-CFB1

associate profile 2 register WTA-HQ-VG1-MTP1

!

dspfarm profile 2 transcode 

codec g711ulaw

codec g711alaw

codec g729ar8

codec g729abr8

codec g729r8

codec g729br8

maximum sessions 5

associate application SCCP

!

dspfarm profile 1 conference 

codec g711alaw

codec g711ulaw

codec g729ar8

codec g729abr8

codec g729r8

codec g729br8

maximum sessions 3

associate application SCCP

Thanks and regards

Abbas

If you are certian your CUCM configuration is proper, my only suggestion would be to look at CM SDI trace logs for reasons of the drop.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: