Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Cannot make outgoing calls

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me out.I am unable to make any outgoing calls.I have 3 BRI circuits,checked CCM and digits are being matched,call is just not being completed.See attachment :

Thanks !!

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: Cannot make outgoing calls

replied in the other thread, do you berar capability speech somewhere ? if so remove it.

Then I don't know what number are you tryin to call, 0054 would be international to argentina, but then the following number is wrong.

I dont have bearer capability speech anywhere in my config.I am dialling 0 for outside line and then a local number beginning with 0.

I am also getting this message in debug output:

Progress Ind i = 0x8183 - Origination address is non-ISDN

Hall of Fame Super Gold

PI is not a problem. What you send out depends on the destination-pattern, then if you have "no strip-digits" or "forward-digits all" it will send out the additional 0 and the call fails.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content