cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CANNOT MAKE TOLL-FREE CALLS - fast busy (Help!)

aminbrooks1906
Level 1
Level 1

I receive a fast busy when one of my locations tries to make a toll-free call. Local calls work fine. What can I look into to fix this issue? The calls were working last week. I reset the gateway, mgcp.... no luck.

Please help.

Regards,

AB

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Are the GW and the RL correctly registered??

So, if you do a local call you do get output from debug isdn q931 but not for a toll free call??

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

aminbrooks1906
Level 1
Level 1

Also the calls do not hit the gateway when placing the calls (debug isdn q931).

If you don't see anything in the GW then that means it's a CUCM problem.

I'd start by checking routing is correct.

HTH

java

HTH

java

I've verified that the route pattern/list/group  is going to the PRI. What else should I look at? Thanks by the way. You helped me on my last issue and I appreciate it.

Are the GW and the RL correctly registered??

So, if you do a local call you do get output from debug isdn q931 but not for a toll free call??

HTH

java

HTH

java

How do I check to see if the ROUTE LIST is registered? I know how to check the gateway registration via CUCM and show mgcp.

Local calls hit the gateway via debug fine. Toll free calls didn't. How do I even begin to troubleshoot? DNA will just tell me what pattern and interface the dialed number hits. Thanks Java!

Just go to the RL and click on it, you'll see the registration along with the config.

Other than trying a reboot you'll need to review some traces to find out exactly where the calls are getting stuck in CUCM.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: