Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cannot transfer calls to extension - Cisco Unity 2.1

Hi all. Here is what I'm trying to do: external callers dialing a client general number (diverted to an auto-attendant with a translate rule on the voice-gateway). During closed hours and holidays of my client, I have a call handler created on Cisco Unity that works perfectly, with a forwarded routing rule to this call handler (the call handler extension is associated to line 1 of a CTI route point on CUCM - the auto-attendant on Unity - and all calls to this extension are forwarded to the voice port on Unity). The caller has then the option to leave a message. The problem arises during business hours. Basically, during business hours, I want to transfer the call that arrives to the auto-attendant on Unity directly to the operator extension (the general number). I just can't make this work. I've already followed several step-by-steps but I always hear that the operator is not available. Can you PLEASE help me? CUCMBE 6.0(1).

Views
Helpful
Replies