Helpful
Replies

cant log in to CUE on CLI after i have loged out

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I have a problem at two sites running CCME with CUE

if i run the "service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session" from CCME i get the aaa username prompt and login the the CUE ok, i then enter "exit" to get back to the CCME, problem starts if i try to enter "service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session" again to get back into CUE, I get "connection refused from remote host" error. I have to reload the CUE to get back in which of course is not a real solution.

Anyone else had this?

Regards colin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

when you get that error again...try this

"service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session clear" then hit enter twice.

then type "service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session" again

That should get you in without having to reload the CUE.

You should also be able to do a "Ctrl+shift+6, then x" to go back to the router CLI, if you dont want to completely exit the CUE. Then to go back the the CUE CLI, just do a "show sessions", and then enter the line number of the telnet session to the CUE:

example:

Router#sh sessions

Conn Host Address Byte Idle Conn Name

* 1 10.69.19.254 10.69.19.254 0 0 10.69.19.254

Router#1

[Resuming connection 1 to 10.69.19.254 ... ]

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

when you get that error again...try this

"service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session clear" then hit enter twice.

then type "service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session" again

That should get you in without having to reload the CUE.

You should also be able to do a "Ctrl+shift+6, then x" to go back to the router CLI, if you dont want to completely exit the CUE. Then to go back the the CUE CLI, just do a "show sessions", and then enter the line number of the telnet session to the CUE:

example:

Router#sh sessions

Conn Host Address Byte Idle Conn Name

* 1 10.69.19.254 10.69.19.254 0 0 10.69.19.254

Router#1

[Resuming connection 1 to 10.69.19.254 ... ]

Hope this helps

Thanks Ken

i worked out the Ctrl+shift+6 last night but didnt know about the clear command, thanks for the help.

I have a more serious problem with the CUE now and may post later if i cant work it out, watch this space!

regards

colin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: