Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

capture voice using IPCC

I'm using ipcc standard as my IVR , i need to capture the voice and save it to file so my other biometric software will recognize the caller

Is it possible?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

4 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

capture voice using IPCC

Are you attempting to recognize the caller during IVR or after an agent has answered the call? If the former you would need to perform an ASR integration using MRCP. CCX has no concept of integration through MRCP though, only spoken grammar recognition.

If you are attempting to do this after the call has been answered you will need to look elsewhere than CCX. The only workaround available for accomplishing this without third-party software requires CAD which is not included in the standard license. In Enhanced or Premium you can build a workflow action that starts a recording upon answer. This is stored to the server in RAW format. The product documentation explains how to build a batch job to download and convert this to WAV format. I have never whitnessed a customer do this in real-time however.

Your best bet is likely the monitor and recording framework built into CUCM. This is capable of instructing the phone to span a copy of the discrete RTP streams to a recording destination. Call details are passed through a SIP trunk from CUCM to the third-party product.

capture voice using IPCC

Hi,

thanks for prompt reply

i attend to capture 30 secont of voice before a call established , we need to recognixe the caller with the recognision application

the recognision application need the path of the capture file .

then the call can be established

thenks

VIP Super Bronze

capture voice using IPCC

You could use the Recording step within the application to capture audio during IVR treatement; however, you would need to write a custom java class (which I believe requires a premium license) to upload it off of the CCX server. There are no methods that I am aware of to upload binary prompt files anywhere except the local prompt repositories.

If this application is integrated with the telephony environment (i.e. you can call it at an extension) it would be possible to transfer the call to it, perform the authentication, and then have that application transfer the call back to a different CTI Route Point/Trigger of CCX to actually queue the call.

capture voice using IPCC

is it any way to capture the voice?

maybe with the CUCM ?

we are using CUCM 8.5

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content