Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CAR Problem CCM 5.0.4

Hi, i have a problem for CAR reports.

This is the error, pls see the attachment

I has been the CAR configuration checklist, but still not work. Any idea?

5 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CAR Problem CCM 5.0.4

Because Cisco Unified CallManager 5.x does not use a CDR database to store CDR records as in previous releases, the CDR data does not migrate to the Cisco Unified CallManager 5.x system.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008076c748.html

Hi

Well, if the CDR records are not in the CCM, how to do for CAR works?

Hello Christian.

Go to the Administration menu , system-->Service Parameter Configuration.

check the "CDR Enabled Flag " as true and the "Call Diagnostics Enabled " as "enabled only when CDR enabled Flag is true" (disabled by default).

I have a similar problem. We migrate from 4.1 (windows) to 5.0(4) on Linux. We tried migrating the CDR records to the new system, but I cannot see any reference from CAR. You mentioned that the CDR will not migrate. I can deal with that, but for some reason I cannot get CDR going for records after the migration. I have CDR flag and Call Diagnostic options enabled. What would be the location for the CDR flat files under CCM5.0??

I would like to check if the files are being created or not.

Thanks for any info.

Hi

Have you find a way to resolve your issue with CAR ?

Because i have similar problem with CAR on CCM 5.0(4)

the CDR LOAD even log shows Unsuccessful for any attempt

I am sure about my CAR parameter configuration and since access to CCM DB is limited I dont know how to resolve this issue

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content