cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cbarge in SRST mode

Jcotter001_2
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Telephony-Service "SRST Mode Auto Provision None". (not call-manager-fallback).  CME version 7.0 with 7965 telephones.  Router is running c2801-ipvoice_ivs-mz.124-20.T4.bin".  Cbarge option only available if ephone is preconfigured with no privacy command.

Seems to be a problem with the ephone not picking up the "no privacy" from the ephone-template configured under telephony-service.  Phones register fine but when shared line is in "remote in use" state and you press the button you get a dial-tone.  No option for cbarge.  I have also configured "no privacy under telephony service with no luck. I can get it to work by preconfiguring ephone with "no privacy" however was curious if this is a known bug or if there is any documentation addressing the issue.  Thank you.

5 Replies 5

auppal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you sure that the DN learned was a dual line or an Octo Line ?  I am pretty sure Cbarge works fine

in auto all with DN learned is octo will need to check in auto none to see if it works but first thing you n

eed to check the above ?  Also is auto none a requirement in your case ?

auppal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yup you may be right doesnt work in auto none. There is a DDTS on this CSCtu11843 so you have to do auto all and make it work.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. Can you confirm the Bug number I am unable to locate on Bugtoolkit with CSCtu11843.

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: