Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBest Call Recording for CUCM

Can you share your Call Recording system for CUCM? Need to find out what is best and easy to implement.

4 REPLIES

I've used Callrex from Telrex

I've used Callrex from Telrex - http://www.telrex.com/products/call-recording.php with Call Manager Express before and it's worked great. 

I realised you asked for CUCM but it does support that. It works via port/vlan mirroring at the switch level.

Once it was installed and configured it just works.

I tested free Call Recording

I tested free Call Recording software

Oreka: Open source voice recording system
oreka.sourceforge.net

Uptivity (previously called

Uptivity (previously called CallCopy) is quite good, my company has been using it for years. It can be set up either at the port/vlan mirroring level, or with individual phones/lines using Built In Bridge on the phones and a SIP trunk to the Uptivity server, or I believe there's a MediaSense integration option as well.

There's built in QA tools, and optional screen capture. They've got some cool voice analytics tools as well, though I haven't had a chance to use that product.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thank you for sharing. We are

Thank you for sharing. We are looking at Calabrio and Nice, anyone who has experience on them? We can ask them for demo but would just like to get a perspective apart from their sales staff who usually shows only the good side :)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content