Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

CCIE LAB HELP!!!!

Hi,

I have recently booked my ccie lab. The ccie exam policies state in age requirements "Minors are individuals between  13–17 years of age who may test and receive certification w/parental consent". I'm 16 years old and I would like to know if the consent is just a signed paper of anything special including legal papers.

9 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: CCIE LAB HELP!!!!

Wrong forum, you should contact the CCIE test administrator.

And good luck for your test, young man!

Where can I contact CCIE lab administrator?

Hall of Fame Super Gold

At the same office where you book the test.

I booked the exam online, I can't seem to find online or offline support.

Cisco Employee

Where are you taking the exam?  If you are taking it inRTP I can forward you the contact information of the lab administrator there.

I figure it's a rare occurence that someone <=17 yo sits for a CCIE lab, so the procedure may not be super clearly documented on the Cisco side.

Good luck indeed!  Let us know if you succeed.

I taking the exam in Brussels, but I don't think it makes a difference. Cisco policies apply to all testing centers so go ahead and forward it. And thanks for your help!!!

Cisco Employee

Zaki,

I will PM you the contact information of the Belgium CCIE Lab admin.

Thanks for your help!!!

I'll be expecting and email

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content