cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.1.3 with VIC-4FXS/DID and MGCP?

shh5455
Level 3
Level 3

Are these two products compatible? I have the card configured in the gateway with "signal did immediate." In CCM I configure the gateway on a 2821. I set the card up the way I think it should be. I put Num Digits and Expected Digits as 4 as that's what the telco is sending.

Problem is the ports don't register with CCM (although the other FXO ports on the gateway do). When I place a call to a DID number with "debug vpm all" I don't see any signaling.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

umedryk
Level 5
Level 5

FXS mode of VIC-4FXS/DID is supported by CCM with MGCP. CCM doesn't support DID mode with MGCP yet. Analog-DID is indeed only supported with H.323/SIP and not with MGCP. But FXS operation on that card should be supported by CCM in MGCP mode.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

umedryk
Level 5
Level 5

FXS mode of VIC-4FXS/DID is supported by CCM with MGCP. CCM doesn't support DID mode with MGCP yet. Analog-DID is indeed only supported with H.323/SIP and not with MGCP. But FXS operation on that card should be supported by CCM in MGCP mode.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: