cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.1 urgent help

The_guroo_2
Level 2
Level 2

guys i m going nuts....feel like jumping from 20 story building......please help me out.....i m trying to install cisco call manager 4.1 on a VM ware server......now i have done the registry edit as well....and already installed the upgrade patches from cisco 7, 7sr2 and 8.......now even when i try to load the ccm cd 1 it says current os is not supported.....what shd i do please help me out as i m going nuts......secondly do i have to instal sql before ccm or this the reason for not supporting os....secondly what is DC directory....do we intsall before ccm installation....guys plz help me out....Thanks a million

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Mmm...

CCM 4.1 ... (2) or (3)?

SQL is installed by CCM CD itself

DC directory is a User Directory like Active Directory.

All you need to do is:

Hack regedit

Install OS Check COmpatibility matrix

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/ccmcomp.htm

Install CCM (It will install all components)

Check this post...

http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=930128&page=3

BTW

YOU WONT BE CISCO SUPPORTED...!

thanks for the meial mate.....the problem is i did all the steps but i dont know whats wrong???? canu plz what is OS check compatibility check......is it the harware check.......now i will tell u what i did i hacked the reg.......installed the OS upgrades........three time i started with windows 2000 advance server SP4......then i did the os upgrade....installed 200.2.7 plus Y-2000.2.7sr2 and even 200.2.8 .......my computer rebooted like 4 times......completed all the installation and when i tried to install ccm version 4.1 (2) its says that current version is not supported........why is that its getting on my nerves as i have tried everything........please help me out as i m vvvv frustrated.....Thanks alot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: