Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ccm 4.2 integration with call logging software

hi folks,

i have ccm 4.2 and i want to integrate it with a call logging software for billing purpose.

what configuration is reuired on call manager to send data to this call logging software.

thx,

6 Replies 6

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Most of the time, you really do not have to send it a third party application. It actually logs itself in to CCM SQL database and pulls the records or polls it itself.

In CM5 and CM6, it is a different story. You must FTP the CDR records out to a share location where the 3rd party can "pickup" the Call records

thxx Dear,

i have ccm 4.2 and its sending CDRs to a shared folder.

so you mean i dont require any config on callmanager.

one more thing how can i see the real time call from digit dialed to termination.

I dont think there is any "real time" digit monitoring software that i know of. You can log into the voice gateway and run a debug command to and term mon to monitor what is heading in/out if you want to see live calls.

CDR in CCM will only capture the call that is sent, or attemtped. If someone picks up the phone, starts to dial 555-555X then stops at the X, and hangs up, it will not log that call because it did not connect, etc.

Im trying to recall if there is a way to automate the CDR export to a shared folder. I think there is, just log into CDR and click around. Might be called "backup" or "export".

hi,

i can see that proteus call logging software is able to connect to callmanager but its not able to pull data from callmanager.

yeah, I dont know that software. The CDR software I have used in the past with CM4.x, you create or use an existing CM account, point the CDR software to the publisher, then it handles the rest. I would contact proteus and have them help you out from here now.

hi,

greetings,

do you found anything on the callmanager side.

any update.

regards,