cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.0 and 5.1

The_guroo_2
Level 2
Level 2

hi i am new to voice and i have a medium lab in my home.....i have CCM 4.2........now i have noticed that CCM 5.0 is available and i want to get practice on this new CCM.....now can someone plz tell me from where i can get CCM 5.0 or 5.1 for home lab....and do i have to get licence for that as well if i m using in my home lab....plus is it linux based only....thanks a million guys...i will be waiting desperatly for the answer....cheers

2 Replies 2

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Just like previous versions of callmanager, you cannot download an iso image of the discs. You can check with your local Cisco account team for a copy of the callmanager disc set. Still you will need licenses for the nodes (Publisher, subscriber etc) and licenses for the phones. The servers require that they have a min. of 72 gig hard drives.

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Guroo,

To add a note to Sankars good info. CCM 5.0 and CCM 5.1 are Linux only (CCM 6.X will have both Linux and Windows support / expected sometime in 2007). The other thing you probably want to know is that there is no upgrade path from CCM 4.2 to CCM 5.X

Hope this helps!

Rob