Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.1 'call is in a queue' message

dselfridge
Level 1
Level 1

Hiya,

Question from my customer;

"In a hunt group is it possible to place a message on the line indicating that the caller is through to (Customer) and that their call will be answered shortly?"

I'm thinking that this might need IPCC?

Thoughts please :)

Regards,

Dan

3 Replies 3

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

IPCC Express could be the best option here.

Only time an Audio can be played by CM is when the call is to play Music on Hold. So, if there is a way that you can place the call on hold then you could be able to get that working, but there is no way on CM that you can define how long the call should be on hold.

Also, it should suit your other requirement of users being able to loggout of the group when busy.

Just a thought, you might be able to use Unity to accomplish.

Call Gets forwarded to Unity.. Message is stated and a Supervised Transfer takes place to Customer service. Just thinking outside the box I guess.

Thanks both of you for your replies. I think I may opt to install IPCC. As this will help with this and another issue I've posted.

I have some lab time to build this and will let you know how I get on in about a month when I start the install.

Kind Regards,

Dan.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: