Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCM 5.1 with SIP gateway

Hi, I have a CCM 5.1 cluster with two voice gateways at site A and one voice gateway at site B. The first gateway of site A uses E1 interface and have been working fine. Now, I'm configuring the second gateway with a SIP provider. In the future I will retire the E1 gateway. I want to configure the SIP connection at gateway instead the CCM because the SRST. I have tried some configurations without success. Does anyone can help me?

tks

Rodrigo

2 REPLIES

Re: CCM 5.1 with SIP gateway

Rodrigo I would need to know what type of credentials your service provider provided you with. Your configuring all this under sip-ua on the gateway correct? please paste what you have and give me what the provider gave you except some fake username ip and pw or whatever, and I will help you.

Cheers!

Chad

Re: CCM 5.1 with SIP gateway

Hi, Chad.

My setup is the follow.

phone ( dn 4000 ) ---> CCM 5.1 ---> by H323 ---> GW ---> SIP provider

The provider just provide me the IP address. I didn't receive any username or password. I did the configuration of this IP through SIP trunk at CCM and the solution works fine.

I think that my gateway have to do the internetwork between H323 and SIP. I don't konw.

The commands that I have been attached in the router are below.

voice service voip

redirect ip2ip

sip

!

voice class codec 1

codec preference 1 g729r8

codec preference 2 g711alaw

codec preference 3 g711ulaw

!

dial-peer voice 1 voip

destination-pattern 4...

voice-class codec 1