Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCM 6.0

HI All,

What is meant by K9 and seats in cisco call manager 6.0 Eg:MCS7845H2-K9-CMB1 Unified CM 6.0 7845-H2 Appliance, 0 Seats

Regards,

Harisivaji

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CCM 6.0

Hi Harisivaji,

0 Seats menas that this unit is not licensed for any user. You need to purchase a node license for it [apart from the DLUs].

The part number is

LIC-CM6.0-7845= License Unified CM 6.0 7845 Appliance, 5,000 seat

Once you purchase this you can have upto 500 users on thsi server. If you want to have total 7500 users [max] you need to order following partnumber in addition to the above mentioned -

LIC-CM6.X-2500= License Unified CM Additional 2500 Users

HTH

-> Sushil

3 REPLIES

The description indicates that Device License Units required for phones are not included with this part number.

K9 indicates a hardened secure appliance.

Hi Harisivaji,

0 Seats menas that this unit is not licensed for any user. You need to purchase a node license for it [apart from the DLUs].

The part number is

LIC-CM6.0-7845= License Unified CM 6.0 7845 Appliance, 5,000 seat

Once you purchase this you can have upto 500 users on thsi server. If you want to have total 7500 users [max] you need to order following partnumber in addition to the above mentioned -

LIC-CM6.X-2500= License Unified CM Additional 2500 Users

HTH

-> Sushil

hello:

i have serveral servers 7845and i need to upgrade it up to 7500 Users, i have serveral licenses LIC-CM6.0-7845.

how do i have to install this licenses? do i have to requested it at www.cisco.com/go/license? must i refered all this licenses to the publisher mac address like others callmanager licenses? or i have to refered each license to the appropiate mac address?

How can i see the maximun number or users a server is licensed for?

Best Regards.

Raul Hernandez Sanchez.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content