Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 6.0

harisivaji
Level 1
Level 1

HI All,

What is meant by K9 and seats in cisco call manager 6.0 Eg:MCS7845H2-K9-CMB1 Unified CM 6.0 7845-H2 Appliance, 0 Seats

Regards,

Harisivaji

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Harisivaji,

0 Seats menas that this unit is not licensed for any user. You need to purchase a node license for it [apart from the DLUs].

The part number is

LIC-CM6.0-7845= License Unified CM 6.0 7845 Appliance, 5,000 seat

Once you purchase this you can have upto 500 users on thsi server. If you want to have total 7500 users [max] you need to order following partnumber in addition to the above mentioned -

LIC-CM6.X-2500= License Unified CM Additional 2500 Users

HTH

-> Sushil

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

The description indicates that Device License Units required for phones are not included with this part number.

K9 indicates a hardened secure appliance.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Hi Harisivaji,

0 Seats menas that this unit is not licensed for any user. You need to purchase a node license for it [apart from the DLUs].

The part number is

LIC-CM6.0-7845= License Unified CM 6.0 7845 Appliance, 5,000 seat

Once you purchase this you can have upto 500 users on thsi server. If you want to have total 7500 users [max] you need to order following partnumber in addition to the above mentioned -

LIC-CM6.X-2500= License Unified CM Additional 2500 Users

HTH

-> Sushil

hello:

i have serveral servers 7845and i need to upgrade it up to 7500 Users, i have serveral licenses LIC-CM6.0-7845.

how do i have to install this licenses? do i have to requested it at www.cisco.com/go/license? must i refered all this licenses to the publisher mac address like others callmanager licenses? or i have to refered each license to the appropiate mac address?

How can i see the maximun number or users a server is licensed for?

Best Regards.

Raul Hernandez Sanchez.