Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCM 6 Hunt Group

hi.

I have CCM 6.

how can I make ring comes in a group of numbers not one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: CCM 6 Hunt Group

Hi Slava,

You are most correct :) The call will come into the Hunt Pilot which in turn looks at the settings in the Hunt List. In the Hunt List there will be the reference to the Line Group and in the Line Group will be the Line Group memeber DN's along with the Distribution Algorithm (Longest Idle etc).

Hope this helps!

Rob

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Slava,

There are a few steps detailed below that are needed to configure a CCM Hunt Group. Here is the related info (the docs are for CCM 5.x but do carry over for 6.x as well :)

Line Groups

Line groups contain one or more directory numbers. A distribution algorithm, such as Top Down, Circular, Longest Idle Time, or Broadcast, associates with a line group. Line groups also have an associated Ring No Answer reversion timeout value.

The following descriptions apply to the members of a line group:

•An idle member designates one that is not serving any call.

•An available member designates one that is serving an active call but can accept a new call(s).

•A busy member cannot accept any calls.

For information on configuring line groups,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_4/ccmcfg/b03lngrp.html#wpxref97498

Hunt Lists

Hunt lists comprise ordered groupings of line groups. A line group may belong to more than one hunt list. Hunt pilots associate with hunt lists. A hunt list may associate with more than one hunt pilot.

For information on configuring hunt lists,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_4/ccmcfg/b03htlst.html#wpxref31940

Hunt Pilots

Hunt pilots are sets of digits. They comprise lists of route patterns that are used for hunting. A hunt pilot can specify a partition, numbering plan, route filter, and hunt forward settings. A hunt pilot must specify a hunt list.

For information on configuring hunt pilots,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_4/ccmcfg/b03htpil.html#wpxref28844

Hope this helps!

Rob

If I have correctly understood, i can create directory number in hunt pilot (parameter in hunt pilot configuration), and at call on this DN call forward on number in hunt list -> line group -> DN?

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Slava,

You are most correct :) The call will come into the Hunt Pilot which in turn looks at the settings in the Hunt List. In the Hunt List there will be the reference to the Line Group and in the Line Group will be the Line Group memeber DN's along with the Distribution Algorithm (Longest Idle etc).

Hope this helps!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content