Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCM 7 LDAP Directory

I currently have my CCM 7 doing an ldap search to the default users CN. I would like to change that, so I went to system-->ldap-->ldap directory-->add, then filled out the ldap directory info, synch schedule, and ip of server. When I was done I went to a phone and looked up a user in the corporate directory, so it appears correct, since I can view info from AD. The problem I am having, is when a user browses to the CCM and tries to log in (http://ip-of-ccm/ccmuser), I am getting a "log on failed" message. I tried giving the "ldap manager" I setup the proper rights in AD, but that didn't help. This does work in the default users CN, does anyone have an idea of what I am doing wrong?

• IP Telephony
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CCM 7 LDAP Directory

Hello,

Go to system---->ldap----->ldap authentication....be sure that you have the use ldap authentication box checked and try again.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

3 REPLIES

Hello,

Go to system---->ldap----->ldap authentication....be sure that you have the use ldap authentication box checked and try again.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

That was already checked off, but you pointed me in the right direction.

in system---->ldap----->ldap authentication I had "LDAP User Search Base" pointing to cn=user,dc=domain,dc=domain so I guess it couldn't find it because the new location was ou=phone,ou=newusers,dc=domain,dc=domain. I changed it to dc=domain,dc=domain and it worked! Thanks

Brian,

Thanks for nice rating!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.