Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM/CME and CUE Questions

p.holley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

CCM/CME - An employee places a call into the IP PBX, enters the destination number they are trying to call. The PBX then disconnects the caller, places the call to the destination, calls back the first caller and then connects the call between parties. Customer says Avaya PBX can do this, does Cisco have a solution for this?

CUE - Is it possible to customize the voice message prompt for individual voice mail box. User wants their greeting to say “Press 1 for Cell, Press 2 for home etc. Why they cannot just provide this information on the standard greeting is beyond me. Still it will be nice to know if I can do this with CUE

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CCM/CME - To my knowledge this is not possible. You could possibly write a TCL script to accomplish this.

CUE - You can do this with Unity, but not with CUE by default. It would be possible to write a CUE script to accomplish this.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Thanks

CUE - Yes, i know how to do this with Unity, i will have to get creative with a cue script that can do this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: