We've got a QSIG PRI between an Avaya Definity and Cisco CallManager via a 2811. All PSTN connectivity is through the Avaya. We're finding that when a call comes in, either from the PSTN or from an Avaya extension, to a Cisco phone, and that phone is not answered and goes to voicemail, about 5% of the calls go to the greeting in Intuity saying to please enter the extension that you called, as if it didn't received the called number. The other 95% work just fine, and the caller hears the subscriber's greeting.
We're doing path replacement over the PRI. Always Forward Switch Voicemail Calls is set to true. Forward by Reroute is true. Include Original Called Info for Q.SIG Call Diversions is set to Always. Include Voice Mailbox Address in QSIG Call Diversion APDUs is set to false. Path Replacement Enabled is true. Path Replacement on Tromboned Calls is true.
We did, and after months of our Avaya guys telling us that that document was followed to the letter, they now suspect that some of the voicemail ports are set up incorrectly. If that turns out to be the answer, I'll post what they found and their corrective action here.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.