Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCM integration with Genesys ACD

IS anyone familiar with integrating Genesys ACD with CallManager (4.x or 5.x) environment?

I could find that Genesys T-server supports SIP and provides CTI capabilities.

Any idea what has to be done to integrate them? Will CCM 4.x or 5.x be able to communicate with the T-server over a SIP trunk? Does T-server have ability to communicate with CCM via JTAPI the way IPCC does?

Any feedback will be grately appreciated.

Pavel.

2 REPLIES

Re: CCM integration with Genesys ACD

I don't think that at this point the integration between CCM and Genesys is possible.

Re: CCM integration with Genesys ACD

If anyone is interested, I was able to obtain an answer from Ryan Shoemaker of Cisco:

Unfortunately, we don't currently support a SIP integration with Genesys ACD. While they might offer SIP, this is a solution that has not been tested/certified. So we would not recommend that this be proposed as a solution prior to some certification process.

Right now, our only supported implementations of integration with Genesys ACS are:

Cisco Unified CallManager Version 4.0 + Genesys T-Server Version 7.0.2 -

Cisco Unified CallManager Version 4.1 + Genesys T-Server Version 7.2 (Contact Center ACD/IVR)

Cisco Unified CallManager Version 4.1 + Genesys T-Server Version 7.2 (Enterprise:T-Server for Cisco CallManager for GETS, Click to dial app for Enterprise without Call Center ONLY).

These versions have all run through the Cisco Technology Developer Program and are certified. I believe we are in process of looking at CCM 5.X, but today that support is not there.

Views
Helpful
Replies