Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM SIP 503 SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE

neeraj.suriyal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Please i am unbale to dialout the call from my inrastructure.

when dialing out we get the below mention CCM cause code.

CCM SIP 503 SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE destination cause code and call get disconnect. call is not going to gateway.

regards,

Neeraj

7 Replies 7

victdang
Level 1
Level 1

There in insufficient information to troubleshoot your issue.  Is this your own gateway or a 3rd party gateway?  If this is your gateway, do you see calls hitting your gateway?  run the command "debug ccsip all" on the gateway to get more debugging info.  Check if you have corresponding POTS dial-peer to terminate the call on the gateway as well.

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Neeraj,

I have the same problem. This issues was solved? If yes, what was did to solve this?

Thanks,

Wilson

This is a seven year old thread, he's probably either fixed the issue or given up by now!

However if you post a bit more about your design the maybe someone can assist.  For example is this a SIP trunk, do you see any SIP debugs at the gateway, is the error immediate or is there a delay between dialling and getting the error?

Hi Tony,

Sorry by long delay. Unfortunatelly my profile don´t have permission or privilegius to run debug.

Thanks,

Wilson

I suggest you repost, and add debug ccsip output into the post, 503's are fairly common

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi Dennis,

Sorry by long delay. Unfortunatelly my profile don´t have permission or privilegius to run debug.

Thanks,

Wilson

I suggest you repost, and add debug ccsip output into the post, 503's are fairly common

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: