Views
Helpful
Replies

ccm sqlserver memeory

examples20001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have to reboot my CCM server 2-3 times a day, if not the calls are getting dropped or the transfer, hold, etc are not working also the connections are very slow or also to call a number the user have to try three or more times.

For last week I have been rebooting the CCM server every 2-3 times day in bussines hour.

From RTMT is see that the memory usage is very high.

Also I get alerts:

At 15:07:47 on 08/26/2007 on node a.b.c.d. Available memory below 10 Percent. sqlservr (286 MB) uses most of the memory.

CodeYellowEntry AverageDelay : 681 EntryLatency : 20 ExitLatency : 8

SampleSize : 10 TotalCodeYellowEntry : 546 NormalPriorityQuequeDepth : 9

HighPriorityQueueDepth : 1 NodeID : A.B.C.D

How can I solve this problem, its very urgent. Why this started suddenly?

2 Replies 2

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

I guess that you are probably running the call manager service on both servers, Publisher and Subscriber. There are several design possibilities around that (e.g. running it only in one Sub) but anyway in at least one server of the cluster, whatever the design is, you must run ccm.exe . For more information please click following URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_bulletin0900aecd80284099.html

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

What version of CallManager and service release? What model MCS server and how much RAM is installed? I would open a TAC case. With the right tools they can find memory leaks, etc. I would expect this would be a known issue and you need to apply a service relase or upgrade.