cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM Trace

aod
Level 1
Level 1

I'm receiving the following message in the CCM traces I left out most of it but the interesting part is the deleteThisDevice and the propagation.

What is this telling me?

CCM|DeviceManager::deleteThisDevice - Name=64986:TEST PARTITION found in local tables and Propagation is needed

The bottom line is that we are having issue with dialing certain partitions.

5 Replies 5

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

what exactly is the problem you are having...

This inofrmation usually comes when a device unregisters with CCM so the device manager (which handles all device registration and all device connection to CCM) deletes the device registration from CCM.

So you need to send the full CCM trace and a detailed explanation of the problem you are having.

Please rate all useful posts

We have two partitions. A "test" partition and a "production" internal partition. We had a slew of phones that we put in the test partition because we didn't want users to reach that DN. Now, we are moving those users to the "production" internal partition. However, some DN can't reach other DNs that are in the same parition. It's as if CCM isn't acknowledging the change on some phones from test partition to internal partition.

It looks as if you have not put the order of partitions correctly.

Makesure that the new partition is the first in the list of partitions and try again.

Please rate all useful posts

Hi Alex,

I have seen a bug that does effect these partition changes exactly this way. Can you please provide your CCM Version.

Thanks,

Rob

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that message means the DM is out of sync, there are some bugs related to that

CSCse43391

DM table out of sync..Device manager handling of linkOOS

you would need to post the whole trace to verify at which point it's failing

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: