Helpful
Replies

CCM with AA

twissam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have CCM 4.1 with AA co-exist.

On the voice gateway (PSTN) i have a voip dial peer pointing to 6000 which is the CTI route point of the AA. evrything is working fine, the problem happens in SRST mode where CCM is down and 6000 is not reachable!!!

i tried to configure uknown extension under the srst but did not work. I am sure there is a way to do it!!!

Good day

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wissam,

You can configure a TCL script to use a voice dial-peer voip. The configuration will look very similiar to your original dial-peer to CCM but with the addition of the 'service' command and pointing the 'session target ipv4:x.x.x.x' to a loopback on the router.

Here is an example

dial-peer voice 6001 voip

service aa

preference 1

destination-pattern 6000

session target ipv4:x.x.x.x

!Loopback IP

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

no vad

Also most of the time when this is done you will need to turn on the IP-to-IP GW for H323 or SIP depending on if you route out again from your AA.

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to h323

allow-connections h323 to sip

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

You can use the AA TCL script on the router to achieve this. Based on the IOS version you have on the router, you can download the srst files from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-key and use them on the SRST router. The SRST file should even have a ReadMe included which has instructions on how to go about with the config.

Hope that helps.

thanks but i have CCM and not CME. I have once configured CME with a TCL, but i do not see how it will help in my case.

I mean on the FXO port i have the following:

voice-port 0/0/0

connection plar opx 6000

dial-peer voice 6000 voip

destination-pattern 6000

session target ipv4: CCMIP

if CMMIP is not reachable!! what's next

Good day

TCL Script works on both CME and SRST. So, you can add a 2nd dial-peer for 6000 and configure it launch SRST and use "preference 1" along with no huntstop on dial-peer 6000. Therefore when dial-peer 6000 fails, it should hit the 2nd dial-peer which has been configured for SRST

Thanks,

it make more sense, but up to my knowledge, the TCL configuration i use it under Dial-peer pots (service autoattenant for instance) so how i will make sure it will hit my dial-peer.

If you have a configuration sample it would be greate.

Good day

Wissam,

You can configure a TCL script to use a voice dial-peer voip. The configuration will look very similiar to your original dial-peer to CCM but with the addition of the 'service' command and pointing the 'session target ipv4:x.x.x.x' to a loopback on the router.

Here is an example

dial-peer voice 6001 voip

service aa

preference 1

destination-pattern 6000

session target ipv4:x.x.x.x

!Loopback IP

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

no vad

Also most of the time when this is done you will need to turn on the IP-to-IP GW for H323 or SIP depending on if you route out again from your AA.

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to h323

allow-connections h323 to sip

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

thanks a lot.

It really helps very much.

Good day