Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM4.2(3)sr4a restore issue - internet explorer error 500

Hello guys,

I have restored an old backup using BARS (4.0.15) with CCM4.2(3)sr4a (the same version it was in the past) and it completed successfully. However, after the reboot, when I open the Internet Explorer and type the username and password, CM webpage doesn`t open. Internet Explorer error 500.

I set the same ip address it was used before. In the URL, i tried to open CM page using the ip add (ex: https://192.168.0.1/...) and also with the hostname, both didn`t work.

Any ideas? May it be a problem with the old backup file?

Thank you very much,

Henrique

4 Replies 4

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This error has nothing to do with CUCM itself. It's an explorer issue. Are you available to access the CCM Admin page externally (from a PC's we browser?) You can try rebootig the server, probably an IIS issue, or restart the IIS first, otherwise reboot the box.

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

i appreciate your help, nice idea to attempt access from an external machine. I tried it and didn't work. It still asks the username/password as usual, like it was going to work, then i get "the page cannot be displayed" error. About the iis service and reboot, we had tried that.

I have installed CM using the same ip, hostname and pw that were used before.

Another situation which i forgot to mention:

as soon as i installed CCM 4.2(3)sr4a, a phone was added and ccm backed-up. I deleted this phone and performed a restore. It worked perfectly, phone was back.

Now with this old bkp file from a different hardware, this ie issue came up. Not sure about this bkp integrity.

Hello Henrique,

Can you try to go to the command line of your call manager and restart the IIS service?

the command will be iisreset

until the service restart,

Regards,

Luis Sandi

Hello all,

I managed to access the admn page. I looked at the documentation and in the past, username was CCMAdministrator and not administrator. Once it doesn't show up any error related to username and pw, i kept thinking it was an IE issue.

Thanks!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: