Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM5.1 Hunt Pilot/Pickup Group

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Unable to use Pickup for calls from a Hunt Pilot. I've tried the 'CSCsb42763 ' but Pickup Group is still not visible under Hunt Pilot. Does CCM need a reboot after applying the Bug Fix?

Cheers

Rich

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rich,

Hope things are going well :) This fix should not require a reboot. I have worked with others here that applied this to CCM 5.1 systems without any issues. Here is the link to the actual TAC Case Collection and a short clip;

In order to enable this functionality in these versions of Cisco CallManager:

Enter CSCsb42763, in mixed case, into the Cisco Support Use 1 Enterprise Parameter under the new Cisco Support use Only group, and click update. Only the CSCsb42763 value in this parameter enables the configuration in step two. Change the value to anything else in order to disable this functionality.

Go to the Hunt Pilot Configuration page, choose a Call Pickup Group from the dropdown list and click update.

For Cisco CallManager 4.2, the same bug is applicable. The only change is that in the enterprise parameter it is called Unsupported Pickup in the CCMAdmin Parameters group.

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K11612191

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rich,

Hope things are going well :) This fix should not require a reboot. I have worked with others here that applied this to CCM 5.1 systems without any issues. Here is the link to the actual TAC Case Collection and a short clip;

In order to enable this functionality in these versions of Cisco CallManager:

Enter CSCsb42763, in mixed case, into the Cisco Support Use 1 Enterprise Parameter under the new Cisco Support use Only group, and click update. Only the CSCsb42763 value in this parameter enables the configuration in step two. Change the value to anything else in order to disable this functionality.

Go to the Hunt Pilot Configuration page, choose a Call Pickup Group from the dropdown list and click update.

For Cisco CallManager 4.2, the same bug is applicable. The only change is that in the enterprise parameter it is called Unsupported Pickup in the CCMAdmin Parameters group.

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K11612191

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob. Thanks for reply. I did a see that earlier post and followed it but Pickup Group is not displayed on Hunt Pilot :(

Hi Rich,

Well that's no good! What exact 5.1 version are you running? Did you update the enterprise parameters after entering this? Have you tried setting up a new Hunt Pilot since doing this change to see if the Pickup Group option is available on a new Hunt Pilot?

I'm sure we can get this working :)

Let us know,

Rob

Hi,

We've got the same problem! We're on version 5.1.3.1000-12. I've not yet tried the 'fix' (not really 100% sure what to do with it), and I'm seeing quite a bit of conflicting information on what the issue is. Some say it just won't work, some say it does with the fix, and some saying it's intermittent.

I'll be watching with interest!

Hello,

do this bug and patch apply to CCM6.0 ?

Best regards.

Hi Denis,

Yes, this still applies to CCM Versions in the 6.x Train. Have a look at the post from Alexander in this recent thread (Thanks Alexander!);

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Phone%20Services%20for%20End%20Users&topicID=.ee6c82d&fromOutline=true&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cbede1c/0

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: