Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMAdmin Page not working after enter the username & Password "The page cannot be displayed"

Hi All,

We have call manager 4.2, last two days we are unable to access the ccmadmin or ccmservice page. we have able to open DNA, BARS & BAT webpages.

We type the ip address of the call manager or hostname /ccmadmin, the securit pop-up showing and click yes --> then asking the user name & password, after entering the user name & password --> the page can't be displayed....

I have taken the server remote and followed the below action, still no luck.

- Checked the IIS services & WWW service, --> same has been restared using ISSreset.

- checked the Virus scaner, CSA and any Hotfix update - not updated any thing.

- Chcked the following DBL exception aswell.

DBL Exception Error while accessing CCM via web. Error:1542, CDBLException Dump: [COM Error] COM Error Description = [] [Old format or invalid type library.]

Solution

1. In the Cisco CallManager server, choose Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Component Services.
  2. Click on the plus by Component Services.
  3. Click on the plus by Computers.
  4. Click on the plus by My Computer.
  5. Click on the plus by COM+ Applications.
  6. Right-click on DBL and choose Shutdown.
  7. Right-click on DBL and choose Start.
  8. Open a DOS window and type iisreset, then check if IIS admin and WWW services are in the started state

please any one help on this...

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen.S

Everyone's tags (1)
4 REPLIES

CCMAdmin Page not working after enter the username & Password "T

Hi Naveen.

Did you try to restart www publishing service?

Also check this page, I found the solution there for a similar problem in the past.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800e1691.shtml

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for the update and link...

The issue with MLAParameter, i have disabled the MLA in sql Enterprise Manager and logged using administrator password its working fine.

but when i re-enabled the MAL Parameter and tested with my user name its not working, so i have disabled again and working fine now.

we need to use MAL for multiple support team login, please advise how we can proceed for MAL Parameter issues if any idea.

when we enabled the MAL this the error:

Information: MLAUserLoginFailed - Failed login attempt for MLA user account.

IP Address/Hostname of host attempting to login: 10.129.20.2

Date and Time when the failed login is attempted: Thu Dec 15 08:21:45 2011

User ID that experienced a failed login attempt: ccmadministrator

App ID: Cisco Multi-Level Administration

Cluster ID:

Node ID: SCRBTELPTLIS001

Explanation: Failed login attempt for MLA account is detected.

Recommended Action: If this event happens repeatedly, investigate the source of the failed login attempts.

Hi Naveen.

When you enable MLA, are you able to access cucm web pags with CCMAdministrator username and administrstor password?

When you enable MLA from enterprise parameters, don't forget to restart  Worldwide Web Publishing service.

Let me know.

HTH

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

HI Carlo,

When you enable MLA, are you able to access cucm web pags with CCMAdministrator username and administrstor password? No - non-of the login not working

When you enable MLA from enterprise parameters, don't forget to restart  Worldwide Web Publishing service.

- I done ISSrest and Worldwide Web Publishing service restart after MLA enabled, but no luck... again i disable in SQL and done the issrest & Worldwide Web Publishing service, then working with administrator password.

see as per the below log, after MLA enable am try to use ccmadministrator account only..

when we enabled the MAL this the error:

Information: MLAUserLoginFailed - Failed login attempt for MLA user account.

IP Address/Hostname of host attempting to login: 10.129.20.2

Date and Time when the failed login is attempted: Thu Dec 15 08:21:45 2011

User ID that experienced a failed login attempt: ccmadministrator

App ID: Cisco Multi-Level Administration

Cluster ID:

Node ID: SCRBTELPTLIS001

Explanation: Failed login attempt for MLA account is detected.

Recommended Action: If this event happens repeatedly, investigate the source of the failed login attempts.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen.S

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content