Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMDB error during CUCM Restore?

ryabutler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to do a restore of CUCM 8.0 configuration on a new publisher server but it errors when it gets to the CCMDB component.  It skips it and goes to the next restore component.  Everything else completes successfully at 92% except for CCMDB.

I tried to do the restore several times and it continues to error with it reaches the CCMDB component.

Shown below (and attached) is what some of the CCMDB component log says in regards to the error which doesn't make any sense.

CUCM-restore-error.JPG

What could be problem here and how can I fix this?

Thank you!

-rya

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Double check if you had DNS configured and/or a domain name on the server the backup was taken from and if you did make sure the new server you're trying to restore on had the same configuration per

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtk05743.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Double check if you had DNS configured and/or a domain name on the server the backup was taken from and if you did make sure the new server you're trying to restore on had the same configuration per

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtk05743.

I see, the DNS and domain were missing.

That's going to be tough because I'm trying to do all of this in a isolated environment, so it doesn't impact the production environment.  That's why I didn't add those parameters before.

Thanks, I'll play around with this some more and see what happens.

-rya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: