cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME 4.0 operator extension 9 or 0 how to ?

henry.benjamin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks

I need to know how to configure CCME 4.0 so that when a user leaves a

voice mail for another user hitting 9 not 0 takes you to the operator I

also need to configure a fast key ,9, that also takes you to extn 679 (operator) thanks in advance for any replies

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

CUE currently doesnt support caller input optioins like Unity does. CUE supports only 0 as the zero-out option. I think this feature is in the roadmap though.

HTH

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

View solution in original post

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Shanky has answered your first question.

For abbreviated or coded dial to an extension, I think there is more than one way. One would be to configure an ephone hunt-group with pilot number 9. This way, operators can log in and out of the hunt group, and after the last one is logged out, calls are transfered to some announcement or VM.

Another way, configure a translation rule for everyone, possibly placing it under ephone-dn-template. I'm not sure why one would do that and suggest you check out the first method.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

CUE currently doesnt support caller input optioins like Unity does. CUE supports only 0 as the zero-out option. I think this feature is in the roadmap though.

HTH

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Shanky has answered your first question.

For abbreviated or coded dial to an extension, I think there is more than one way. One would be to configure an ephone hunt-group with pilot number 9. This way, operators can log in and out of the hunt group, and after the last one is logged out, calls are transfered to some announcement or VM.

Another way, configure a translation rule for everyone, possibly placing it under ephone-dn-template. I'm not sure why one would do that and suggest you check out the first method.

thanks guys , strange about the zero out option only 0 is available, but the hunt group works thanks

leemj001
Level 1
Level 1

Another option if you don't require hunt groups is to use the secondary number option on the ephone-dn.

E.g.

ephone-dn 20

number 1000 secondary 9

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_feature_guide09186a008070cfef.html

Regards,

Mike.

Yes. The reason why I didn't mentioned ephone-dn secondary number, is because I understand the 'proper' use of it is to have a match for the full E.164 number, that works in conjunction with the dial-plan command. Of course if you don't use that feature you can effectively use it to alias you DNs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: