Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCME Call Forward from one Hunt Group to another Hunt Group Failure

Hi I have a couple of hungroups in Cisco Call Manager Express. I am trying to configure a Call Forward no answer from one hunt group to another. Does anybody know if this is possible? If so, is there a config available? Here is my config, but it is not working.

Thanks,
Derek

voice hunt-group 20 parallel
final 2290
list 2201,2251,2252
timeout 30
pilot 2209

• IP Telephony
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Derek, This is supported

Hi Derek,

This is supported with the restriction shown below;

final number

Router(config-voice-hunt-group)# final 8888

Defines the last extension in a voice hunt group.

• If a final number in one hunt group is configured as a pilot number of another hunt group, the pilot number of the first hunt group cannot be configured as a final number in any other hunt group.

From;

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeadm/cmecover.html#72373

Cheers!

Rob 

"May your heart always be joyful And may your song always be sung May you stay forever young " - Dylan
2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Derek, This is supported

Hi Derek,

This is supported with the restriction shown below;

final number

Router(config-voice-hunt-group)# final 8888

Defines the last extension in a voice hunt group.

• If a final number in one hunt group is configured as a pilot number of another hunt group, the pilot number of the first hunt group cannot be configured as a final number in any other hunt group.

From;

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeadm/cmecover.html#72373

Cheers!

Rob 

"May your heart always be joyful And may your song always be sung May you stay forever young " - Dylan

thanks for the clarification

thanks for the clarification Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies