Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME- call tranfer and call wait problem

eljose_lol
Level 1
Level 1

hi

i have CCME 4.0 in router 2811, the case is when i recive a PSTN call, i try tranfer it, i make the new call, and i heard the ring of the other phone, then i cancel the call and return with the previus call, and i still hear the ring tone of the cancel call,

why this possible?

29 Replies 29

HI all,

this bug willl resolve upgrating the IOS to 12.4T for IP telephony

Hi Eljose

Going from 12.4 XW to 12.4 T is actually a downgrade.

More correct would be update to XW8 first and check again.

We have just installed 12.4 11(wx8). We still are having the same issue on 7931s and 7960s.

Any chance you test FW 7.2.T23 at least on the 7960 ?

There is not any way we can do that because that is a downgrade from what we have now 8.0 (9.0) and we had to update to this because of issues with the earlier versions.

I can ensure you that 7.2.T23 has NO issues having multiple installations with that.

To the contrary, if fixes the issue of the phone becoming unresponsive with 8.0.x. Possibly 8.0.9 fixes that as well.

Hi, you have tu upgrate de CallManager Exprees version, a had Version 4.0(3), and i upgrated to 4.1, this resolve the problem.

thx

Here is the deal with that. I have a CME with 4.1 and a second one doing the same thing that currently has 4.2. Any other ideas what this could be?

Try to upgrate 4.2

Hi there,

I am having exactly the same issue as described in this thread.

When you go to transfer the call and no-one is there and you press end call then take the call off hold, you hear the ringing tone still.

IOS: c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-11.XW5.bin

Phone Load: load 7941 SCCP41.8-3-5S

Phones: 7941 and 7961

Just wondering if this may be an issue with the IOS, Phone load or a bug.

Thanks

hi, witch version of CCM Express do you have?

According to the CME Matrix i am running:

12.4(11)XW5 4.2

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/requirements/guide/33matrix.htm

this IOS resolve the problem

c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-15.T5.bin

Ok great. So was there a documented BUG for this issue that you found?

Everyone should run 12.4(15) T4 or higher, out of the sheer amount of Bug fixes and product compatability. just my 2 cents ;)

Chad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: