Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCME / FXO

Hi, I?ve configured a CCME with two analog (FXO) connection against PSTN. I?ve two questions that I hope that somebody can answer me :

1.- The analog connection (FXO) is trought satellite connection. Do you know if this need a special configuration in a port? . The same config with "traditional" analog PSTN connection work propertly , but with satellite doesn?t work.Any idea ?

2.- The other question is : Could be possible priorize a extension to do a calls? I mean...We have three extensions and only two PSTN connections . One of this extensions is the most important , and I want that always can call...In case that the two others extensions are calling and the "most important extensions want to call" , is possible drop some of this normal extensions , in order that the "most important extensions" can call...I hope that you understand my question...

Many thanks for your help,

David S.

Views
Helpful
Replies