cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME & IP GSM

da.rivera
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every body, I need to integrate an CCME and a Gateway GSM of 2N. Some one ouf you have any information obout it.

The particular GSM Gateway is a Voice Blue Lite.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You are welcome, please remember to rate useful posts with the scrollbox below.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is that a SIP, BRI or analog unit ?

I am trying to do it ovear a SIP trunk. It is the only protocol yhat the gateway GSM suport.

Just configure a voip DP with the appropriate destination-pattern, session-protocol sip, g711u an no vad.

For incoming, check what number the device is calling,you may need to translate it.

In fact I did the configuration for the dial-peer and it have the characteristics that you coment but I can't see any SIP message betwen the CCME an the GSM Gateway.

I try using the TCP port 5060 and 5061 on the GSM Gateway. It works fine on a schema CUCM - GSM but is not working with CCME

Hi, please only use 5060 and UDP with CME.

Check that you have "session-protocol sipv2" else it does H.323 and you don;t see anything.

A lot of thanks, the integration is working now. I'm using the default port onthe GSM Gateway (5060) and the mentioned parameters over the DP.

I'm just trying to give a fine tuning.

I will send you as atachment the final configuration to help futures menbers of this NetPro

You are welcome, please remember to rate useful posts with the scrollbox below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: